It's been a long time since I looked at my own blog, and now I see that there is some information that needs updating.
1) My new, separate website: www.leonoredvorkin.com
David is retaining the old one: www.dvorkin.com
2) My new email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
3) All of our many e-books on Smashwords, Amazon, etc. (my two books and David's many more) are now just $2.99 each. David and I have become enthusiastic proponents of the e-book revolution. Here is the link to David's blog post called "The Liberated Writer": http://eyeblister.blogspot.com/2010/10/liberated-writer.html
4) I have a 4,000-word essay in a new, FREE e-book edited by Beverly Vote, editor of Breast Cancer Wellness magazine. The book is How We Became Breast Cancer Thrivers. It's a collection of 44 essays by breast cancer survivors, women (and one man) who now see the breast cancer experience as a net good.
Here's the link to the book: http://www.leonoredvorkin.com/brcan/thrivers.php
5) We have set the same low price for the three fabulous children's books by our friend Brian K. Nash. We have a page for him on our website: http://www.dvorkin.com/brianknash/index.html
We are in the process of publishing the same three books in print format via CafePress.
I edited the texts and David designed the covers.
6) Over the past couple of years, I've been doing a lot of editing for other authors. So far, I've edited six books for others and have two more books in the pipeline. David and I are so much enjoying publishing our own e-books and Brian's that we are now making ourselves available to help other authors self-publish their books in e-book format.
Details are at: http://www.dvorkin.com/ebookpubhelp.html