Sunday, April 25, 2010

e-book version of my novel

Sorry it's been so long since I last posted here. This is entirely unrelated to Spanish, but it's very exciting for me.

As some of you know, the newly revised print version of my novel, APART FROM YOU, was published by CreateSpace earlier this year. They do a beautiful job of production. The 344-page book is currently available from Amazon for just $9.32. I took the cover photo near our house.

Now here is a link to the E-BOOK version of my novel, available from Smashwords for only $4.99. It was published today, April 25, 2010.
http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/13715

The e-book version is downloadable to computers and all e-readers. You can even download 50% of the book for FREE.

The novel is a very serious story set in the late 1960s. It has to do primarily with infidelity, dishonesty, social change, and sibling rivalry. If you would like to read a summary of the plot and themes, plus read Ch. 1 and Ch. 14, which deal with the novel's two main characters, go to http://www.dvorkin.com/afy/index.htm

David and I are thrilled to have discovered Smashwords. He is already planning to re-issue most of his many out-of-print novels through them.

I hope you will take a look at my novel, and also that you will let other authors know about Smashwords.

No comments:

Post a Comment